Returning to the Studio after Brain Trauma (Blog)

Returning to the Studio after Brain Trauma (Blog)

Read This Article
Beautiful.
2 people like this.
Inspirational story.
Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Meredith Rogers for being there in the midst and always. Thank you Lucia for taking the time to read this and for responding too.
Thanks for sharing Kristi.
4 people like this.
This is profound to read, as I had a similar experience on my Return To Life from cancer. That first moment. That first movement. The journey that begins from zero. So much of who we are is revealed. Thanks Kristi!
2 people like this.
LOVE YOU and miss you EVERYDAY!!!!
Frank, Yes! That first moment, then that first movement... Zero is a place that holds so much opportunity. For me starting at zero was/is both freeing and terrifying. Thank you for reading this Frank. Watching you move beyond has definitely and frequently inspired me to attempt the same so I thank you very much for that too!
Marta Nichols, Same, Same Same!!!!
2 people like this.
💚
4 people like this.
I appreciate your story so much and love that you are letting yourself be who you are and feel how you feel instead of imposing anything on yourself. This makes Pilates seem like a movement modality we can live with as we age and grow, ...not just cross-training for ballerinas. I adore you Kristi, for all that you have given through your work and your spirit. I have relied on PA so much over the past years, and as a woman in her 40s, I feel really inspired by you. :) Big hug to you.
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin