Mat for Scoliosis<br>Kathy Corey<br>Class 707

Mat for Scoliosis
Kathy Corey
Class 707

Watch this Class
Sorry Heidi. I know flights can be arduous without the ability to watch what you want, but as Gia says, while we have download capacity for classes now, we are still working on the multi chapter format. The workshop will of course still be available when you get back to internet service. Safe travels!
Es una hermosa clase y super rica en información. Seria de gran ayuda que adjuntaran subtitulos en español. Porque estamos trabajando con la salud de las personas. Lamentablemente se muy poco de ingles y me encantaria comprender la clase.

Muchas gracias,
Karina Berois
Invaluable information and tools to work with, presented and explained clearly. Thank you so much Kathy Corey.
Andrea W
1 person likes this.
I loved this! I kept saying, "This must be some kind of witchcraft!" because my imbalances kept, surprise surprise, balancing out! I can finally roll like a ball without turning around :) I am glad to be able to take some of this wisdom to apply to sessions with clients and for my own personal application.
Andrea, Kathy was here recently and filmed another class similar to this. It's not for scoliosis, but it does work with imbalances beautifully. I hope you'll look for it in the coming days.
Please bring Kathy back for more classes specific to scoliosis! This class was transformational for me. As a dancer, yoga teacher and now Pilates certified teacher with structural scoliosis, you can bet I've searched far and wide for teachers who "got it". Thank you!!!
Catherine, Kathy will be back and so we'll pass on this request to her. Thank you! She knows her stuff!
Valya Karcher
Wonderful addition for my scoliosis clients (ages 11 to 60). Thank you so much!
Wow! I feel more in sync and these tools will help me in my journey to become more centered. I do have a slight scoliosis and a double lumbar fusion. I too used to hate rolling and would go in a circle. Now I understand the importance of it!!! Thank you. I will come back to this one many times! ❤️🎈
Thanks so much!
21-30 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin