Rhythm Pilates®<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 253

Rhythm Pilates®
Lisa Hubbard
Class 253

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
WoW! I´m so pleased you have enjoyed the class and I promise to have more material soon!
Thank you so much for sharing this!! I loved it. I have never seen this much flow and rhythm in a class, and am excited to try this style in my classes. Excellent!
1 person likes this.
Did it AND Loved it! Lisa what a concept. the music was wonderful and your choreography was brilliant! Of course, you always move beautifully. This is going to really take off. Congrats to you!!
CJ
oh my lord, what a beautiful class. lisa, I want more of your classes with music. thank you so much for being an addition this family of pilates. blanche.
This is incredible! What is the music you've used? Thank you for your beautiful rhythmic pilates Lisa.
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you everyone for your comments. I'm looking forward to creating more Rhythm Pilates classes!
Enjoyed the flow with the beat of music. I am taking this to some of my Pilates classes. Would love intermediate level. Thanx for sharing. Janie
favorite class so far!!! it was a nice change!!! thank you!
Lisa Hubbard
I'm so humbled. Thank you everyone. I'm so happy to share this with you, and I better get working on more material!
That was great,I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to do it again to have a better flow. Keep them coming.
11-20 of 247

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin