Waking Energy<br>Jennifer Kries<br>Class 928

Waking Energy
Jennifer Kries
Class 928

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I feel fantastic! My fiance has been in need of yoga/pilates I think this is a great video to start him on. Thanks!
Thanks for your great comment, Kristina! So thrilled you and your fiance are loving Waking Energy :)!
Alayalani
2 people like this.
OMG! I was feeling like I needed a nap and did this instead- completely re-energized, thanks!!!
1 person likes this.
This was great! I did it at the end of my day, after work and a run, and was just what I needed to get rid of the majority of my huge tension load. Your personality shines through Jennifer--thanks!
Hello Alaya and Pam,
GREAT! Happy to hear how much you enjoyed Waking Energy-- great if you need a pick-me-up, or to reduce tension, or to remind yourself of just how good life can be! Thanks for your wonderful comments, ladies!
1 person likes this.
Jennifer, I used your waking-energy to ring into 2014! I had a very difficult situation to cope with. A very dear friend of mine and many of my students died on January 4th. I thought, I would need a break. But then his wife, daughter and daughter-in-law, who all visit one of my mat-classes, definitely wanted to come and "feel their bodies". I thought of this class, that I had done before, and it worked! I am so grateful! We wiggled, horse-breathed, bounced and used our hips as drums.., in the end we had a mixture of laughter and tears! And another friend sad to me: now I know how much my body is in pain!
I love you for sharing your inspiration and your wonderful personality!
1 person likes this.
This is EXACTLY what I needed today-not just on a physical level. Being a working mother is hard work and I was feeling as if I was completely tapped out. Now I know what I can do to refuel. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
This is EXACTLY what I needed today-not just on a physical level. Being a working mother is hard work and I was feeling as if I was completely tapped out. Now I know what I can do to refuel. Thank you!
Thankyou so much Jennifer! I've been waiting for this combination of Pilates/ energetic movement and chinese medicine philosophy for a LONG time!! I have been trying to work it out myself over the last few years but you have really hit the nail on the head!! Love love love!! So when are you coming to Australia to teach us all your wonderful workshops? :P Otherwise I will just have do an America trip one day to see yourself and the Pilates Anytime studio!

Kimi, Melbourne, Australia
H
H
1 person likes this.
This was an amazing class to discover. I love it!! Please do a series on Waking Energy!
61-70 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin