Foam Roller Experience
Amy Havens
Class 1380

Watch this Class
Jessica W
1 person likes this.
This was awesome!
1 person likes this.
I love this class! It’s been a while but this class is even better than I remembered. Thank you!
Jessica Roxana so glad you enjoyed this one!!!  
1 person likes this.
Amy Havens This was a great strong but doable all body workout.  I really enjoyed it!  Thanks!
1 person likes this.
I love your workouts. This one was amazing!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so muchsupmartha !  And Wendy  -- I'm so happy you enjoy my classes and teaching!  Happy Pilates Day gals!
Christine Herring
Amy, I've been under lockdown for months all for the good. Florence Italy is now in a safe place. The major part of lockdown had Benn at compute Zooming. Foam roller workouts are always therapeutic but yours stands out for its clever use of encouraging mobility and the illuminaton of the rollerblade mechanism.
1 person likes this.
Hello Christine Herring  --- I really want to thank you for leaving this comment!  It's so clear that you had really understood and dropped into the detail of my cuing and imagery.  Thank you so much.  I too, have been on lockdown and rely heavily on getting on my small props on the Mat!   Thank you for moving along with me!
Margaret S
2 people like this.
Nice class
Marie Silva
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy Havens ! yes it reminded me my dance classes. My spine is feeling great after this. 
111-120 of 128

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin