Neuroscience and Exercise<br>Mariska Breland<br>Workshop 1334

Neuroscience and Exercise
Mariska Breland
Workshop 1334

Watch this Workshop
1 person likes this.
Really disappointed that there isn't an option to watch without paying additional fees!!! Understandable to pay for CEC, but what if we just want to watch? I think that everyone that already pays would love to watch this, I know I would, but I don't need the CEC's. Maybe the payment option would be better suited for the test and receiving credit, while the content could be available for all.
1 person likes this.
Dear Summa, We have thought about lots of ways of charging for the workshops. It is tricky. Two of the issues that we have considered are (1) the instructors often make their living giving these workshops in person and we do not want to impact their livelihood, and (2) the workshop content is very expensive to produce and to cover our costs we either increase our subscription charge for everyone and provide the workshops for free or just charge extra for the workshops and keep the subscription price the same. After lots of discussion with the instructors featured in the workshops we decided to charge extra for the workshops. I hope this helps you understand why we made the decision. Best wishes.
Brenda B
The chapters play well but the percentage shown doesn't reflect how much you've watched! It says 21% when you've seen the whole thing, or 99% when it's at the very end. This is confusing and worrisome when you think about getting those credits for continuing education. Maybe something can be done to make the percentage reflect actual watching?
Brenda B
Also, it says "watch all chapters in full" but it's cheating us out of some percentage with each chapter. Not fair!
Brenda ~ Thank you for your forum post. Sometimes it doesn't record that you watched the full chapter and I'm not sure why. If you have any trouble accessing the quiz when you are ready to take it, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com and we can give you access. I hope you are enjoying this workshop!
Brenda B
I'm definitely enjoying the workshop. It's very educational and right up my ally, but I also need the credits, that's why I sent the message, since the instructions say "watch in full" and it wasn't showing 100%. I'll complete it and take the quiz. Will let you know if for any reason I can't.
Brenda B
I loved your workshop, Mariska. As a Pilates instructor with a serious neck injury and many resulting problems, as well as a devoted tango dancer for a couple of decades, I can absolutely relate to this material. Thank you for sharing and I'd like very much to study with you at some point.
I'm glad you liked it Brenda!! Hopefully our paths will cross someday!
Brenda B
I also had to deal with vertigo and lack of balance and coordination as a result of the accident and injury. Based on my own experience and, of course, much research, I've prepared and given a workshop on balance at the studio where I teach. The mind-body connection is amazing and fascinating.
Thank you again!
Glad you liked it Brenda!!
21-30 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin