Magic Circle Burn<br>Brett Howard<br>Class 1811

Magic Circle Burn
Brett Howard
Class 1811

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Lovely, thank you. Will try this with my guys tonight, they love the circle - and now I have much new inspiration.. your friendliness combined with a straight disciplined way of talking by radiating calmness is wonderful. Presented in this way pilates is also attracting yoga people. Like your work very much!
5 people like this.
Anyone else inspired to complete all those beats simply by admiring Brett's gorgeous legs? ;)
1 person likes this.
Yay!
Fantastic class Brett.
Thank you :)
Brenda B
1 person likes this.
Great ideas to add magic to the circle!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic Class filled with great progressions and variations. Loved it:)
1 person likes this.
Brent, This was a great class! During the hip and leg work. what do you mean by turning the leg parallel while holding the magic circle?

Pls make a short snippet and make a class of the magic circle head work for the "facelift" and to prevent the "double chin." This was quite good!

This class was a bit beyond my level but I was able to apply the principles of the intermediate class of balance from last week to try and keep good form between left and right.

Also, could we have a couple of classes or a playlist of classes for students trying to advance from beginning to intermediate?

Thanks again!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Brett for an excellent class!
Pele
2 people like this.
Loved the pace. Not too fast as some classical workouts and not painfully slow. Clear cues. Kudos for counting. Lots of variety.
Louise T
2 people like this.
Marvellous ....roller class please!!!
2 people like this.
Great energy, humor and excellent transitioning between sequences....I could feel the shaking in my abs just watching them!
11-20 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin