Foam Roller Stability<br>Sharon G.<br>Class 1822

Foam Roller Stability
Sharon G.
Class 1822

Watch this Class
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Elena! I'm happy you enjoyed the class.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Alexia. Thank you and yes, the Foam Roller is a great tool for proprioceptive feedback. I love using it to keep my clients on their toes. I hope you've been able to integrate using it too.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Beverly, that is awesome! Don't we all just need a little decompression to access that deeper system? I'm so glad it worked for you!
1 person likes this.
Tough class but fantastic series of excercises that were very well explained.Really felt the feedback from the roller.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Thank you Sharon for commenting. I know, doesn't the roller add a whole new challenge to the work? I'm so glad you enjoyed the challenge.
1 person likes this.
I think this will be the first time I post a comment on a class TWICE... and still I don't know how to explain what I sense in my body. Have been walking around since waking up with the feeling that MY BODY JUST NEEDED this class... like ASAP! Now that I've gotten of the roller I feel & sense why. Because it gets into my juicy spots, challenging and meditative all at once!
Sharon, what can I say..... MY.BODY.SIMPLY.CRAVE.YOU ;) haha..
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Marie!! That is so awesome! I love that it feels right for your body and I thank you so much for sharing.
1 person likes this.
I feel all pleasantly woozy from the lovely lengthening of my hip flexors. Great class, thanks!
1 person likes this.
Sharon I just wanted to query the position of the low back in the psoas stretch, when you say have as little space between low back and roller, do you mean to almost imprint??
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Hi Sharon. Yes. I do mean to create a long imprint. It's important to distinguish that the imprint is from a long spine and the strength of the abdominals, not from tipping the pelvis backward. It should be decompressing the spine, not compressing it. I hope that answers your question. Thank you for commenting.
41-50 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin