Athletic & Powerful Reformer<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2212

Athletic & Powerful Reformer
Erika Quest
Class 2212

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Yeah Natasha thanks for taking class with me!!! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Your friendly pest again! I found this gem from not so long ago! 'The gift that keeps on giving'! That exactly describes this class, thanks! Perfect for limited time too!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
WOOOO! Denee you are NEVER a pest :) Thanks for taking class with me. This was indeed a fun one. I'll have to review a few of my own sessions so that when I get back to PA in July I'm filming fresh stuff for you and everyone else joining in!!! Much love, Erika
2 people like this.
Loved it! This is the 2nd reformer class Ive done with you in as many days. Im on to you now and will be looking for more. Great variations and cues, and a great flow. Unilateral work is also so important and informative. Some teachers stop movement to cue and explain, I love that you cue and move without disrupting the flow. Thank you for another great class!
Erika Quest
Woohoo, TOVA! Another great class with you. Thanks for the comment and hope you enjoy some more of my reformer sessions. There are several to choose from. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Hello Erika,
Revisiting these wonderful works of art you have given us.It is 2020 and I still just love your work. Thank you, Jocelyn
Erika Quest
Jocelyn YAHOO, Jocelyn it's SO nice to hear from you and super glad you're still using. It's my absolute pleasure and wishing you well! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Fun Class! Thanks Erika:)
Erika Quest
Gabrielle Hey there! Thanks Gabrielle. That was totally a fun class to shoot. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Wow I have never done one of your classes before. Loved the flow and the variations, thank you I will be back again.
111-120 of 136

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin