Athletic & Powerful Reformer<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2212

Athletic & Powerful Reformer
Erika Quest
Class 2212

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
KERRIE Aw, thanks so very much, Kerrie! This was several years ago too, so thanks for finding me. Many new reformer and other sessions up on PA too, so feel free to hop into those as well. Thanks for taking class with me! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Mamma mia!!!👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻? ?🏻🙏🏻Thank you very much!!!
Erika Quest
Barbara Woohoo, Barbara! You're welcome. A blast from the past, but I love this one and thanks for working out with Portia and I. Much love, Erika
Shawn T
1 person likes this.
Loved this workout, especially the variations on standing legs and in plank. Yes, I did sweat!!!
Erika Quest
Shawn T Oh my gosh, Shawn! I totally remember shooting this one with Portia. We DID sweat for sure. Thanks for your lovely feedback and taking class with me. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Wow, great class, thank you Erika!🌻
Erika Quest
Marina C You bet, Marina! So happy you took class from Portia and I! Much love, Erika
Laurie G
1 person likes this.
WOW!!!  WOW!!!  WOW!!!  GREAT Class
Erika Quest
Laurie G YAHOO, thanks so much Laurie! Glad you enjoyed taking class with Portia and I!
Hi Erika, this class was super fun! I had taken it back when it came out (when I could still do all the things 😉) but re-visited it today for inspiration for a couple of clients that are looking for some challenges.  Successful class all around, thank you for the creativity! 
121-130 of 136

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin