Active Aging Stability<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2316

Active Aging Stability
Erika Quest
Class 2316

Watch this Class
Thank you Erika for another awesomely fun class for active agers! The "games" you throw in are fantastic for exercising the brain and your cueing, as always, is solid and informative.
I also love your reformer workouts with "P. Dog". So much fun how you integrate creative movements to the classical repertoire. Can't wait to see more:)
2 people like this.
Thank you. .great to see achievable and appropriate challenges for active agers. .I have clients who are in their 90s and still love their Pilates!
2 people like this.
Such a thoughtful class for this age demographic! I agree in that these moves were achievable and cued with care. Erika, you have wonderfully bright energy!
Erika Quest
Oh WOW! Thanks for the lovely comments and taking class Gina, Vicky and Stephanie! Such an important population to care about and encourage improvement on 4 out of 5 types of aging! Much love, Erika
Thanks for presenting this fun yet challenging class. Love the name shift from Senior to Active Ager. Great cueing and energy!
great class... some of this could be difficult for us 50 somethings!
3 people like this.

Superb!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Thanks, David, Sharon and Kimberly! I appreciate you taking the time to watch and take class. David, I love the term Active Ager, too which is so much more empowering!
6 people like this.
Another great class, Erika, and not just for active agers! At 90, my mom is not as spry as yours or Helen but she still rocks life and is becoming even more focused in her weekly Pilates privates. She loves crosswords and other mental puzzles so your games will be perfect for her! Mom doesn't like "senior" and really dislikes "elderly" so I know she will love being an "active ager"! Thanks again!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
AWESOME, Jill! Such a great photo and thanks for watching/taking class. You know I always appreciate it and YOU! Much love to you and your awesome Active Aging Mom!
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin