Active Aging Stability<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2316

Active Aging Stability
Erika Quest
Class 2316

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved this session as well Erika!
Love your cues and teaching!
I have clients that can use this whole workout!
Thank you!
Judy George
Erika Quest
Hi Judy! You're so sweet to be watching/taking my classes. I ALSO have many clients who need/thrive on this work, so I'm happy you'll be able to utilize. I love my Active Agers! Much love, Erika
Erika Quest
Thank YOU, Sandy for watching and taking. I love my Active Agers and use this work each day in my studio. All my best, Erika
1 person likes this.
Really nice. You have a lovely delivery too. Your students must love you!
Carolan A
1 person likes this.
active adults are my largest and most active clientele base. i treat them for who they are and what they're capable on that given day, so these are some great different approaches to their exercises..thank you
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Carolan ME TOO, which is why I love this population and working with their passion and vibrance for moving well. Glad you took class and thank you so very kindly. Much love, Erika
Julie K
1 person likes this.
MORE PLEASE! I work with LOTS of active agers. You are such a gem!!
Erika Quest
Hi Julie thanks so much for watching and taking class! I TOTALLY get it, as I work with a lot of active agers, too. Hope to bring more to PA for sure in the future and keep adding to this wonderful playlist! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Great ideas for working with Active Agers (perfect!) on the tower! More, please!!
Erika Quest
Hi Betsy! Thanks so much for your lovely comment. This is such a passion of mine and I will certainly hope to bring more to PA in the future. Much love, Erika
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin