Starting a Pilates Practice<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 2388

Starting a Pilates Practice
Monica Wilson
Class 2388

Watch this Class
I really enjoyed starting from the beginning with your fantastic instructions and feeling very good at the end of the session/; looking forward doing the rest of the series...thank you Monica
Lauren R
Hi Monica, Thanks for a very informative class! I have a quick question - I'm really struggling to use only my core and not my hip flexors during certain movements (especially leg circles which are quite quick, so I tend to lose my core tension), is there any other way to understand how to avoid using my hip flexors, or any modifications that you'd recommend for now, whilst I learn to only use my core? Thanks!
Monica Wilson Thank you for this class. I have been learning Pilates for a little while now and I find your explanations really helpful to break down the basic skills - my practice is improving greatly.
Monica Wilson
So glad you’re enjoying this series Elizabeth and setting a strong foundation!
Laurence Brown
I have a personal instructor learning Roman Pilates. I have been a client for two years now at Mind In Motion. Due to the pandemic her studio is closed. I am taking online classes with my instructor once a week. Monica teaches almost the same way as my instructor. Pilates Anytime is a savior to me during this time. I can really focus on my homework and build my powerhouse stronger. I will work with both my instructor and the teachers here at Pilates Anytime. Thank You Monica & Pilates Anytime for helping me stay focused and dialed in on my homework 😊
Monica Wilson
I am so glad this is serving as such a great resource for you!
Oana Solomon
You are a fantastic teacher, Monica. Thank you so much.
Melissa
1 person likes this.
I'm new to pilates and found this to be a fantastic class- i really felt that I got a workout whilst learning fundamentals at the same time! Thank you Monica!
1 person likes this.
Very helpful, thanks a lot!
Carina D
1 person likes this.
Wow! This was very helpful, loved your cueing and descriptive explanation . Really enjoyed this. Thank you!!
61-70 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin