Working on Imbalances<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 2565

Working on Imbalances
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 2565

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Nice morning, nice work, new exercises, new energy! Thank you, Sarah! Viera from Slovakia
1 person likes this.
Loved it! Particularly the side lying series! Merci beaucoup from Deborah in Paris
1 person likes this.
That was awesome! Thanks for the great workout!
2 people like this.
Loved that!! Great variations and wow are those side overs hard in that position!! Thanks Sarah for a wonderful start to my day!
2 people like this.
Love the way Sarah teaches this class. the form is excellent in the way she instructs left and right position. Clear solid instructions to follow for someone at home using her machine....more of this type of classes please!
Z A
2 people like this.
Sarah!! I did this just after a hectic day in the clinic and I am refreshed and renewed. So innovative and fun:) can we have a looong cadillac class from you. Thank you so much.
Great cues and great variations! You gave me new ideas for my classes this week. Thank you Sarah
1 person likes this.
This was fantastic! Loved all the deep stretches along with the new variations!
Wow! I am so pleased this class is a quick hit. Thanks to each of you for the feedback. I am out of the country with limited internet for another week but will certainly respond to requests and comments more thoroughly when I return. Pura Vida!
3 people like this.
Thank you Sarah for sharing and exploring these different variations of these exercises! and you choose wisely with having Kaita as your student - who demonstrates with such beautiful expression of movement and grace!
1-10 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin