Precise & Detailed Reformer<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 2715

Precise & Detailed Reformer
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 2715

Watch this Class
Love your classes! Great cueing and transitions. Thank you for explaining the strap length for long spine. I never knew that and it helped so much!!
Diane Diefenderfer
Thank you Anne-Marie! Yes, the strap length does make all the difference for Long Spine Stretch. It is a great exercise that I feel many people leave out so I wanted to include in the video. I have another video coming out mid-September, a floor/stretch class. I hope you will enjoy it too.
Regards,
Diane
You are amazing, Miss Diane! I love seeing you and Laura in the video! I miss dearly hearing your voice. This is my first time using Pilates Anytime, I saw a special post about your online class from Laura.
Wishing you the best, Ching Ching
Diane Diefenderfer
Dear Ching Ching,
It is so wonderful to hear from you! I see that you are doing wonderful things in dance and I am so happy for you and proud of you. I have wonderful memories of you at UCI. I'm glad you are now part of Pilates Anytime. It's a wonderful resource. Hope you will check out my other videos too. Stay in touch. Warm regards, Diane
Michele M
Wow Thanks for a great class Diane! The cue on squeezing "your buns" for down stretch is a good one! This is a challenging exercise to teach too and this cue helps! Looking forward to more of your classes.
Kelly S
I plan to share this with my students.. Love how much emphasis you put on alignment and how you really get in there. Makes me feel less guilty when i hold my clients ponytail to align her cervical spine. Great class :)
loved this class, love the way you literally feel the contraction and movement animating it while teaching, which makes the client contract and feel the deeper connections even more. I really enjoyed the transition stretch, legs straddled before moving into a lengthened back with arms ahead of you, giving the hip flexors time to realign and the back time to lengthen, smoothly done. Thank you so much xx
Really wonderful class Diane Diefenderfer! I've loved the explanations and the precision in every exercise! thank you fo such a nice time on the Reformer.
Lucie Bécus
I was planning to stay in my comfort zone and take a class with an instructor I knew, but I am so glad I ventured out! I really enjoyed this Diane and will be seeking out more of your classes :) The cueing and explanations were great.
Diane Diefenderfer
Thanks to all who have offered such lovely compliments about this class. I sincerely appreciate it! I hope if any are visiting southern Ca., you will consider visiting my studio! I am beginning the start of my 30th year in business.
21-30 of 68

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin