Short and Sweet Reformer<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 2905

Short and Sweet Reformer
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 2905

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Just got a reformer at home last month and this has become my go-to 30 minute routine. Great mix and cuing!!
Hi Linda !  Yay. A reformer at home is such a wonderful treat especially during these crazy times.   So glad to hear you are enjoying this class. 
Heidi thank you!
Tracy L
1 person likes this.
This is a great workout between my harder days. Thirty minutes was perfect. Got me moving straight away and kept me moving the whole time. LOVE the stretching!
Wonderful to hear Tracy!  I LOVE stretching as well. :) 
Oksana P
1 person likes this.
I keep this class in my favorites and enjoyed doing it again - heavier springs foot work in the beginning and all the stretching... perfect start to my day. Thank you, Sarah! 
Thank you Oksana P.  Glad to hear the class delivered what you needed. Take care:)
Renae K
1 person likes this.
Love love love your classes. Your flow, cuing and personality are the best. Keep doing what you do because you are very good at it! Thank you for all your classes. Look forward to them!!  
Hi Renae K, Thank you so very much for your kinds words.  I LOVE what I do and am so grateful to be able to share.  Take care! Sarah 
1 person likes this.
Yay!!!! This is my new Favorite workout! Those 1 leg stands though! I couldn’t do it the first time i did this work out and was able to do it (sloppy) the second. I cannot wait to be doing them with excellence!
51-60 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin