HIIT Reformer Fusion 3<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2988

HIIT Reformer Fusion 3
Courtney Miller
Class 2988

Watch this Class
Thank you Courtney! Enjoyed the variations... particularly the standing leg strap work. Can't wait to try these with a few of my advanced clients. I jumped to the third in the series, but will give the others a go!
I loved watching this class!! I can not wait to try it out!
1 person likes this.
This one was hard for me! I don't have a yellow spring and did it all on a blue! Such a fantastic workout. I'm off to order a yellow spring.
Suzana L
My gosh! Just when i thought i saw it all from you Courtney, you again deliver and outstanding class. It's unbelievable how you have invented so many clever moves with the reformer. I will never go back to traditional types of workouts again!
Thank you Courtney miller xx
Silviah
You are such a lovely  and super  creative teacher Courtney! Great inspiration in this workout! And I loved the yoga flow at the beginning! I can't wait to try the other two from the series!
Allyson M
Itrespesssss cfeeriessseeed evening ed evening eif eerg
Ruchi K
I just loved this workout, very creative and great transitions. Will be teaching in my class soon. Once I  practice on my self. 
Thank you so much. 
after doing the 2nd one in the series for a LONG time I finally feel like I can execute this with good form.  So awesome!  Love it.  
Marci C
Absolutely loved this movement session ❤️!!! Thank you so much!
Definitely favorite one from the series!  Awesome workout! 
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin