Kristi Cooper
Class 3038

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank you Kristi, for these 10 days!
1 person likes this.
Done! :D thank you, Kristi!
1 person likes this.
Such a great idea. I've enjoyed my 10 mornings with you and taking class #1 an extra couple of times to introduce the challenge to friends. Ready when you are for the progression to the next 10 day challenge. 😊
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for a thoughtful 10 day challenge. Excellent 😊 :)
We did it!! Thank you all so much for joining me.
Lori
2 people like this.
Loved this challenge! Thanks for helping me to connect in new ways.
Thank you so much🤗🙋 so good 👌
2 people like this.
Kristi, These past ten days have been a JOY! Thank you SO much.
8 people like this.
I sent this in an email... but I want to make it public!

I’ll take this chance to say thank you Kristi!!! This is what I needed. I had two serious dance injuries in the past 2 years. I have continued teaching Pilates (and took a new University job in dance), but my own Practice has been inconsistent. I think partly because the frustration with my limitations got me really sad. Nothing worked right! I am so grateful that you referenced your own injury and recovery and helped me find my way back. By then end of 10 days I am not “fixed” but I am so much more forgiving on my own mat and have new commitment to work with my “right now” body. No more waiting. (I know this should have been obvious and is what I tell my students, but…)

Today I wake up and wonder which class I will take. :) I have never done a “challenge” before… but I guess I never needed one before now, and wow, I needed it. Thank you for being there for me and for this community in so many ways!

So much love,
Tracy
2 people like this.
Was so much fun spending the last 10 days with you. (Even though this took me 11). But hey I did it! Glad you're back from your injury Kristi. Love your teaching! and thank you so so much for the gift of Pilates anytime!
1-10 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin