Foundational Mat 1<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3182

Foundational Mat 1
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3182

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
So good! I feel so strong and lengthened! Loved taking time to create my mouse house!! 🐭
1 person likes this.
I have just watched this video and I LOVE it. What a wonderful way to relearn something as if I had never done it before. Thank You! I feel inspired.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Fiona O
What a fantastic class. I loved it!! 
Wow! Loved it! Every detail explained in so much depth, thank you.
I still have the Romana dvd I bought years ago with Kathy in it and I'm so glad to see her here teaching!! Felt awesome slowing those moves down ❤️❤️❤️
Penny- thank you for your kind words! I LOVE PA and I am so happy to be part of this amazing site :) be safe!
Kathryn Ross-Nash, thank you! Your work is amazing! I have a question. The final exercise named Roll Up Prep is more like Teasers, or I'm wrong. Because after Double Leg Stretch there is another Roll Up. I'm little confused. Thank you in advance! 
that is to replace rolling like a ball- these are used before someone has strength to roll up or roll correctly 
Kathryn Ross-Nash, I see. The both exercises, the one after Double Leg Stretch and that at the very end, after Side Kick Prep, are like a prep for Rolling like a ball. Thank you very much! 
91-100 of 122

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin