Day 10: Feel the Burn<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 3598

Day 10: Feel the Burn
Tracey Mallett
Class 3598

Watch this Class
Francesca A
What a great challenge it was hard but worth time and effort! i love this trainer and her work outs are so effective i love how competent and engaging she is. 
Tracey 's boundless energy and joy  help to keep me going when there's no one around to keep me accountable.  i really enjoyed kayaking  in Santa Barbara from my basement in South Dakota. 
Broke my wrist late Jan. I
 am a fitness instructor and was able to continue teaching.  I still have some restrictions but was happy to take this challenge.  Can we do this again? Would like to track progress. Thanks so much.
Suzana L
Thanks Tracey. Just finished this challenge. I love it, and I think I will mix it in with my regular Reformer classes!
Marion G
Shame you couldn't hear my baby going 'WOOOOOOOO' with you everytime. So cute!
Thank you for great workout and keeping them fun.
I will be back too!
Ana C
Excelente reto, lo disfruté mucho, gracias Tracey , estoy feliz 🙌🥳🤗
Farnoush S
Thank you so much Tracey for this lovely challenge. It was so much fun to workout with you. 
Kinga P
1 person likes this.
Yessss! I did it. 12 days, 3 kids, work, family for the 10-day challenge. And still... I feel waaay better, happier, healthier. Thank your Tracey for your happiness, good mood, motivation.
Hardest class of the series. I sweated. My hip flexers gave out at the very, very end, but otherwise I kept up with it all. I had fun and feel much better. Thanks Tracey:) 
Love this challenge!!!!!!!!!
31-40 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin