Class 3835

Watch this Class
Janet H
1 person likes this.
Love love love this, your vibe & your descriptions. Thank you
Thank you so much Janet H !
Chelsea V
1 person likes this.
This is incredible, I found that many of the fundamentals are inaccessible to beginners and this is a great way to build awareness of the body and teaching movements that are more accessible to beginners :) 
Danielle L
1 person likes this.
This is probably the best fundamentals class I have ever taken! Your explanations and language really helped me visualise and connect my mind and body. Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Chelsea V and Danielle L !  Offering the fundamentals is probably one of my most desired things because I truly believe the beginning is the most important place to start with this method -- no matter a person's background or knowledge.  Slow, clear, deliberate and  accessible, yes!
Claudia L
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much Amy, I loved that I could just listen and do because your instruction is wonderfully practical and sufficiently detailed/labelled.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Claudia L , this makes me smile!
Teo
Teo
1 person likes this.
I agree with the people above, that this class contains excellent explanations. When I am prone though, I am unable to level my pelvis. My pubic bone digs into the mat and my hip bones not touch it. Do I need to modify it or do something differently? Thank you 
Thank you Teodora G .  Regarding your pelvis while prone, you may want to place a small pillow under you so that your hip bones do have something to touch which could even out the weight distribution of those two bones and the public bone.  We aim to be evenly weighted while prone.  Hope this helps.
Margaret O
1 person likes this.
Loved this......now I know what to do, precisely!
51-60 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin