1 person likes this.
❤️❤️amazing
1 person likes this.
That was fantastic thank you xxx
Nilgün Y
1 person likes this.
a great experience! thanks Viktor!
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed the class especially all of the attention to the hips and balance. Hovering with knees up on quadraped strains my knees - not sure why - so I'm not able to do that but other than that everything else was great - yes I appreciate the journey!  
Viktor Uygan
Vicky  thank you for letting me know you liked my classes and for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Lyndsay M happy to hear you thought my class was so good 😍 Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Patricia R so happy to hear you enjoyed the combinations that I provided during my class and asking for more.... I am always honored to be selected by PA and look forward to the next invitation. cross your finger 🤞🏻🤣
Viktor Uygan
Marie Silva happy to hear you enjoyed my class and let me know that the airplane series was challenging for you. You know what that means! 🤔 keep doing them 🤣
Viktor Uygan
Linda so happy you enjoyed my classes and like to know how you can find more classes thought by me. Try the search bar and type Viktor and should find all my classes for you to enjoy. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Rachel Thank you for moving with me once again and letting me know you loved the series 🙏🏻
41-50 of 63

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin