Expanding Boundaries<br>Misty Lynne Cauthen<br>Class 4424

Expanding Boundaries
Misty Lynne Cauthen
Class 4424

Watch this Class
Allison O I'm very clumsy, and am most likely to fall out of a hammock. Definitely no resting here! Thank you for watching.
Pat S Thank you for watching, Pat! It's so easy to forget we're supposed to ENJOY our workouts, so I try my best to remind everyone! Is it work, yes. But we should also play, and laughter is an added bonus! Thanks for watching.
Carla  Hi Carla! Sorry for the delayed response. The desired inflation will be different for everyone, but I'd say between 75 and 85% inflation is where you want to be. Too firm and it's a battle; too soft and it can cause stress. It'll take a little time to find your sweet spot, but when you do, the ball is a very versatile accessory. Good luck, and reach out if you need more info!
Alyce S Hello! Climbing up the leg is a challenge for sure; I recommend bending the leg, exhaling and using a slight rocking motion to start as an assist... then extending the leg as you get over the most difficult part of the movement. I hope that helps--reach out if you need more info.
Hi Misty, is it the Franklin air ball shown in this link -  https://www.amazon.com/OPTP-Franklin-Air-Ball-LE9004/dp/B002YQSYNS
Carla  That's the one! It's super durable and highly portable! Enjoy.
1 person likes this.
Really enjoy the variety and your enthusiasm! 
Suzanee W
2 people like this.
I really enjoyed this traditional class.  Clearly Phoenix was a star too!

Maria B
1 person likes this.
A bit difficult for me but I love your energy!
Pippa B
1 person likes this.
Adore this class.  I have taken great inspiration from this for my own teaching.  I Love your relaxed, smiley style.
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin