Yo'lates Fusion<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 504

Yo'lates Fusion
Cathleen Murakami
Class 504

Watch this Class
Cathleen Murakami
@ Bryan - you could attempt without the ball, but it will not work quite as well as the hip flexors tend to engage much more depending upon the individual....@ Mareile - yes, absolutely you do make sense. I hope that hope with clear, concise verbal instruction & the visuals, an individual will make the appropriate internal connections! Thanks to you both!
MovingArts PIlates
I love it as is! I have always enjoyed all of your classes! If someone wants and excepts something different than, there are so many choices here. Stay true to yourself and your style of teaching. I am living in Atlanta now, and I love that I can take classes from you where ever you are Cathie!
1 person likes this.
I LOVED it. Yoga and Pilates Fusion. Its great to blend the two! I love your relaxed approach and the breathing cues. The choreography was incredible. It felt so good!Just an amazing class! I do remember the cue "smile line" too! I heard it from Pilates Institute instructor & I saw one of your training videos (I mean a VHS) back in 2002. I have been craving a class and thanks to Pilates Anytime I was able to take one. THANK YOU!!!
1 person likes this.
Hi Cathleen,

I too am a fusionist of yoga and pilates and teach both as well as meditation and other movement modalities... I used to keep them all separate but now my belief is movement is movement no matter what you wanna call it... I give my class participants whatever they need when they walk onto the mat and sometimes it is yoga, sometimes pilates, sometimes silly hula hooping and ball games... so thank you for your great cueing and passion... Loved this class and had a giggle about the glute comments as I call it the smiley butt muscle and thought i was the only silly one to give it that name... glad to see someone else with the same sense of fun and enthusiam about teaching...I have been looking for someone who teaches same same but different to me for years and I have found that in you, so thank you... would love more sessions with you as I live in Melbourne and only have access to you via this site.... namaste
Cathleen Murakami
@Holloway - thank you for the validation...Atlanta! WOW!I want to come there as a very good friend of mine I trained at The Golden Door lives there.....let's make that happen!
@Jeanne - so appreciating that you had that old VHS/tape & are loving your smile muscles!! Hope to be back in 2013 with more to share!
@ Kimberley-one of my oldest Pilates friends in in Perth, so one day I plan to visit down under! Thank you for reaching out with your comments and absolutely an thrilled that we are of a common "tribe" in our love of the blending....please sign up for my newsletters via our website...www,synergypilates.com or Fbook fan page (Synergy Systems Fitness Studio)....stay tuned for more fun to come! Namaste
Yeong Cheol C
thank you
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much!! Great lesson and love combining Pilates and Yoga . This is going to my fav list! . I would like more classes from you please. WOW.... now I feel great and your laughter always makes me smile.
1 person likes this.
This was an excellent combination of yoga & pilates. Heaven!! I'll be repeating this class for sure.
1 person likes this.
Cathleen, this was a GREAT class! Your body is an inspiration (as a Pilate Instructors should be!) Every time I suffered through one of the more brutal movements I told myself, "That's the only way to get legs like hers!" lol Wonderful workout; loved the Pilate/Yoga combo!
yikes! Why is my photos so BIG? I want it to be like the other profile photos...how do I make it smaller?
31-40 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin