Traditional Mat Flow
Amy Havens
Class 4531

Watch this Class
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Thank you!
BOO WILLIAMS
Thank you so much Amy. I love all your classes. I teach in England and totally inspired by your sessions. You are a Pilates Angel with a gift. Love from England. Boo
Martha T
1 person likes this.
Such a good pace! Loved it! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Amy!
This class was a game changer!  The cues “lift the skin”, and the initial attention to the evenness of each side of the body - I noticed a huge difference.  The next best thing to having an instructor next to me giving me tactile feedback.  Thank you, you’re awesome.
1 person likes this.
Great class, thanks Amy!
1 person likes this.
Hey Amy!  Absolutely love your teaching style, personality and skills set.  I am so grateful to be taught by you - even if it is on-demand.  What a background set you have now!  I imagine it is pretty loud with the trains going by.  Regardless breath taking views and stellar classes.  Love Pilates Anytime!
1 person likes this.
I love all of your classes, Amy.  Your cues, pace, and calm are the best.  Thank you!
Agnese G Patricia C Judy P Sylvana M Sandrine B Darlene M hello everyone, thank you so much for taking class and being here with me!!
Sofie van der Sommen Carla  Lina S Alice P Sandra F Etaine Lori hello everyone, thank you so much for your feedback and for being here with me!
Gary M Maryann A Carina H Olivia H Lavina M Hannah J Cigdem A thank you all for being here with me, it's always a joy to teach and offer you my work!
31-40 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin