Seamless Mat Flow<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 814

Seamless Mat Flow
Lisa Hubbard
Class 814

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank you Lisa for this great morning workout! and it is really nice to see you back on PA! Hope to see more from you!
3 people like this.
Yes, Thank You Lisa for a wonderful class ! Perfect flow and cues
I also LOVE your Rhythm Pilates workout :)
2 people like this.
Exceptional, thanks! Im really getting spoiled here at PA! Wonderful!
3 people like this.
One of the few classes I've taken where I needed absolutely no modifications....(I've got a titatnium plate and 6 screws at cervical level) and my neck was beautifully supported the entire time. Thanks.
What "sold" me on trying the class was seeing Meredith, Deb and Kristi as your students. If they are "in" then so am I! <g>
Pele
3 people like this.
Fluid and seamless class. Energy flowed throughout class without abrupt stops along the way. Instructor was organized which helps a lot. Good cueing. I did it without cranking my neck to see the screen. That takes lots of talent to teach that way. Please come back.
1 person likes this.
great class....
I liked the variations on the side lying leg work! Thanks
Elsabe D
1 person likes this.
I agree with Pele. Would lve to be able to cue in such a way that clients can just do it without the need to stretch their necks!
1 person likes this.
Great class. A little too advanced for me. How about level 1 or 1/2. Thanks Lisa and Kristy!
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you everyone for your comments. I appreciate the positive feedback and glad that you didn't have to crank your necks to do the class, thank you!
1-10 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin