Strengthen and Lengthen Mat<br>Kara Wily<br>Class 1222

Strengthen and Lengthen Mat
Kara Wily
Class 1222

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
I am still doing this session on a regular basis. It's my number one workout on Pilatesanytime right now. Thank you again, Kara for a really intelligent workout.
1 person likes this.
I really love this class . for a men is not so easy to follow sometimes
2 people like this.
I loved working with you. Beautiful fitness and class. Great swan. This is a good way to do the classes, camera front and center.
1 person likes this.
Thanks everyone, sorry that I am not thanking each comment individually. This has been a turbulent year for me. I will be back in November to teach more--if you have ideas let me know :)
1 person likes this.
you are amazing mover Kara, i'm deeply in love with all of your classes, but that one - very special and very personal one, like to look behind the curtain to pilates preacher's self work. much appreciate - LOVE IT! feel so good after spending this hour with you. thank you!
1 person likes this.
Irina, that comment means so much to me. It is my absolute wish that every person really study their own body when doing this amazing technique. It was my hope that if I did give this "behind the curtain" look and aural experience into my own conversation with my body that it would encourage the viewers to go their themselves. Thanks very much!
That is exactly why i love your work - cause you teach what you preach! and i can feel it even through the screen - the way you move, the way you cue - every single move has been nailed (and still in progress!) personally, every cue describes exactly what it should ideally feel like, so deep. and this is my motto for life, too, to teach what i preach. i saw some 'robotic' teachers, and one can understand straight away if person is doing the same routine which he/she is teaching or not. and you are very rare n precious example of a true teacher, which every time i see/hear and keep thinking - wow, that is the way i want to be, this is the way i am learning to teach. thank you so much, Kara, once again!
just did it again now and seriously - this is my every week practice now, Sunday healing session, bringing the whole concept "pilates never gets easier - it gets better" on its place =)
Irina- You are amazing to so that mat work two times in a row! Thank you very much for your energy and your support. I am humbled and motivated to work more like this myself lately. Thanks once again!
1 person likes this.
i am sorry to be over excited, but i keep doing this workout regularly and feel progress in tiny details; and that precious feeling after the session - very very high on breathe and motion; total satisfaction and joy with own body (even tho i am finishing literally floating on sweat on the mat =)). thank you Kara a million times =)
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin