The Story Of My Song<br>Kathy Grant<br>Documentary 1247

The Story Of My Song
Kathy Grant
Documentary 1247

Watch this Documentary
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Wow! Amazing Thank you Cara!
Very nice Cara. I like the Harry Belafonte.
3 people like this.
Cara, this is one of the most profound illustrations of the depth of your dedication to Kathy Grant and the Pilates heritage. I feel so lucky to have this to view, to share, to refer to for inspiration, and for hope that the work will continue through beautiful movement and exploration. I am also so happy to know you personally and excited you are one of the many wonderful people demonstrating how powerful the work is when sharing for lack of ego but rather a demonstration of pride in what we all hold dear and should work hard to preserve! I am so grateful for all of the work you and Kristi put into this project! Thank you!!!!
Thank you all ! I hope you will visit this film over and over. I do, when I just need a little reminder of the depth and honesty that is the work of Mr. Pilates and his students.
Just got a chance to see this. Wow! I'm blown away Cara.
Beautiful work... It moves beyond Pilates and into the joy of movement and expression itself that seemed so strong to her very core. Very inspiring!
This is LIFE! this brought me to tears, moved me beyond measure and has lifted me up to teach with more heart, honesty and spirit. Thank you, Kathy!
Wow....I'm speechless! Thank you thank you thank you many times Cara, Kristi and all pilates anytime people! I'm deeply thankful for having the chance to see such a treasure, you all made it possible! I had the pleasure to be with her just once in my life, but just today I really met her! Thank you!
Thank you Cara!! It's an inspiration ,tears!!
Niurka C
Bello reportaje. Me encantó, disfrute mucho viéndolo , me hubiera encantado haberla conocido. Mi mentora Lolita San Miguel nos habla mucho de ella. Gracais Cara por compartir :))))
31-40 of 90

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin