Foam Roller Stability<br>Sharon G.<br>Class 1822

Foam Roller Stability
Sharon G.
Class 1822

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Wow! Could not quite do it all but was perfect for me today since I planted my garden yesterday and was tight and sore! Thanks so much!!
I'm so glad it helped to lengthen you out today Ruth. Thank you for the comment.
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Oops. My Instructor Fernanda was logged into her account. That comment actually came from me:)
Thanks for some great new ideas for the roller. So great that these classes are available, wish I had time to look at them all!
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Elayne, so glad you enjoyed the class and found some new ideas. I agree with you that Pilates Anytime is a great resource for us all. Thank you for commenting.
1 person likes this.
THANK YOU Sharon for teaching such a great class! Don't even know what words I should use to describe it... amazing doesn't do your work enough honor! :)
Sharon Gallagher-Rivera
Marie, thank you for such a glowing review of this class and for your very kind words. Glad you enjoyed it.
Elena I
2 people like this.
Such a great class, thank you!
1 person likes this.
This was my first experience with a foam roller! Great class and very challenging! I look forward to exploring the roller more now and aiming to accomplish some of the more challenging positions. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
My spine feels decompressed and my body relaxed yet strengthened and invigorated. Thank you for a wonderful class!
31-40 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin