Creative Reformer Variations<br>Julian Littleford<br>Class 364

Creative Reformer Variations
Julian Littleford
Class 364

Watch this Class
well done thank u waiting for more.....
Z A
This one is a classic... I really miss his presence in PA.
Just as fantastic the sixth time around!!!!
Wonderful! Was blessed to be certified by Julian about 15 years ago...getting to just do his workout was so special.
How wonderful Whitney! I'm so glad you found his class right away. Welcome to Pilates Anytime.
I love all his classes. We miss him here.
Julian, that was great. Had a little difficulty with the plow pose in the beginning, but with practice it will get better. Thank you
I couldn't get the video to play after 27 minutes. I could get the audio, but not the video. Also, is there a way to get more instruction on spring weight as we go? I had trouble figuring out which springs to put on for each exercise. otherwise, awesome workout!
Mary ~ I'm sorry you had trouble with this video. I recommend trying a lower video quality as it may be a problem with the internet connection. Also make sure you haven't accidentally selected the Audio Only option underneath the video. Many of our newer videos have better instruction regarding the springs, so I hope you enjoy those as well! If you have any further questions, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Wonderful!
51-60 of 62

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin