Thoracic Spine Mobility<br>Alan Herdman<br>Tutorial 2297

Thoracic Spine Mobility
Alan Herdman
Tutorial 2297

Watch this Tutorial
Wow, so simple and so helpful. I felt a difference after one time through.
More please!!
Lovely work !! ALAN :)
DJ
DJ
Thank you Alan - Great idea to isolate the thoracic spine in side flexion and I find tactile cueing so valuable. I too would like to see more from Alan - font of knowledge!
Just started teaching a 62 year old male with little ROM in his thoracic and cervical spine. It will take a while so I am gently coaxing this area. This is very helpful Alan, thank you. I'm going to watch it again!
Alan, thank you for this tutorial. I have a question regarding the facing of the palms out. This places the humerus in internal rotation. Is this a strategy to filter out the retractors/adductors of the scapula to emphasize the spinal extensors avoiding compensation from mid traps and rhomboids when the thoracic extensors are weak? Thank you.
Great tips! Especially loved the last exercise! Thanks Alan
Very informative. Particularly loved the specific placement of the hands. Thank you.
Awesome tutorial! Those exercises work wonders and cant wait to impliment them with some of my clients.
Suk W
Lovely facilitation especially with the side flexion. My thoracic spine is happier already. Thank you!
Great video. Really appreciated the simplicity of the exercises and the detailed explanations for each exercise
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin