The Beginner System<br>MeJo Wiggin<br>Workshop 2380

The Beginner System
MeJo Wiggin
Workshop 2380

Watch this Workshop
1 person likes this.
Great workshop! Clear explanation and examples of how to use the system and apparatus to address a beginner client's needs. I've learned so much from your all your training videos MeJo, thank you for sharing your knowledge! Look forward to more!
1 person likes this.
Fantiastic! Big thanks! :)
Love it, thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. I love watching your workshops/sessions, as I always learn so much about the classical system.
Im interested in this workshop, but, because of the date, need to know if it is still posible?
Gracias!
Francisca ~ You can purchase this workshop at any time, and once you do, you will always have access to it. You can watch it as many times as you like. I hope you enjoy it!
NS
NS
Very nice!
Thank you, this was a great explanation of the system. Thank you for using a real beginner as supposed to an instructor??.
?? That was an error, no ??
Candace
Awesome work Julie and MeJo! I can't believe how much you get done! Really liked how you make decisions about "part c".
Gosha McClung
Thank you so much for! Classical approach means so much and everything makes sense, we just need to listen and trust the system. I' m classical in my heart and my soul....it's amazing how everything flows and connects, mind, body and soul all,in one beautiful moving experience. Thank you for working with real client!

1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin