Rhythmic Body Coordination<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2506

Rhythmic Body Coordination
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2506

Watch this Class
Thank you Elizabeth amazing as always could you please post a Balanced Body A2 reformer workout , I love your innovative ideas and am having trouble locating repertoire videos in Australia Thank you
Thank You Linda! Please take a look at my Reformer class #1016 that PA posted April 16, 2013. It features an A2 with infinity footbar. Another source of of infinity footbar repertoire are my podcasts on pilates.com, called 'Elizabeth's Studio'. The PA studio is very well equipped. However, not with an infinity footbar.
Just finished doing the this class! Really enjoyed the challenges, at least a few months worth of challenges for me! a question regarding the high kneeling cat movements with the push through bar: I had a hard time with balancing the multitude of pulls from carriage and bar before even attempting the cats. Other than time, attention and patience, would you suggest any specific consideration as I gain more competence with this sequence? Thanks for your classes.
Masteneh, you could practice the angled cats with the push-through on a trap table/Cadillac prior to practicing on a sprung reformer carriage. In fact, you can practice this entire program on a trap table. Of course it is not the same rich kinesthetic challenge, yet still worthwhile. When you are ready to use a sprung carriage make sure you use the lightest spring on your reformer carriage. Thank you for your diligent practice
1 person likes this.
Thank you Elizabeth can you please record a intermediate / advanced balanced body allego 2 reformer workout your workouts are phenomenal and I searching for repertoire with the moveable footbar and have had no luck. Thanks Linda
Linda, I appreciate your compliment and share your enthusiasm for the infinity foot bar. You're correct - although there are podcasts of individual exercises using that moveable bar, it is rare to find the kind of comprehensive sequencing that Pilates Anytime delivers every day. I'm looking forward to a return visit for a day of filming in 2017. (So hard to choose which topics to shoot!) When you visit San Francisco I'll teach an A2 class for you
Jan S

Very creative and flowing. Elegantly done!!
I loved this! what a great way to mix up a workout
I guess I am too short to perform even the beginning exercise without assistance as I can not even come close to reaching the bar or the springs. Looks interesting tho.
Thank you Jan and Lannie for appreciating this reformer/tower sequence. The springs from a variety of directions stimulate proprioception, mobility and strength in novel ways. I'm glad it worked for you.
21-30 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin