Rhythm and Technique<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 384

Rhythm and Technique
Niedra Gabriel
Class 384

Watch this Class
Kristi, she's amazing! Thank you for teaching me how to navigate this site and find the more challenging work outs. In reading Niedra's bio on this site, it says she's from Ojai, VA. Isn't Ojai in CA? lol I will take her class again, for sure! My favorite, ever (and a good friend) Pilates teacher referred me to Anytime Pilates; she's an instructor in Valencia named Wendy Hassenpflug. She just opened an Aerial Yoga studio in Newhall; I wonder if she knows Niedra since she, also, has Aerial Yoga experience! Have a blessed day!
Niedra Gabriel
HI Dawn, Yes, I live in Ojai CA - I really need to look at my bio and get it sorted out ( not my strongest quality - on line image) What a cool studio - aerial yoga, I know this type of yoga is getting more and more popular - I am not sure if I know Wendy, I do straight trapeze work myself ( not hammock - which is mostly what aerial yoga is done on) you can see me on aerialyogacircus.com - little video on the home page. FUN.
LOVED this class! Great variations, excellent cueing. Thank you!
Was so enjoying this workout and then it cut out:(
Miriam ~ I'm sorry this class stopped while you were watching it. I recommend restarting your computer to clear away the other processes that are running. If you continue to have problems, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Neidra you are such a great teacher. This is an excellent intermediate class with great flow and cues. I hope you can reshoot this mat class with better light and a close up or overhead of some of the students. Thank you.
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Judy - i LOVED your bio write up - eternal optimist, make as many changes as you need to make your life into YOUR life, we are part of the same tribe. What a pleasure to read this.
the video you commented on was filmed in 2011! so good idea to re shoot sometime soon - great suggestion.
Neidra, I know the new format has come a long way. However, I would love to make a shooting suggestion. I know it is more complicated and perhaps costly because of editing but I would love to see the camera move around to the students close up to the teacher when they demonstrate. All in time, I know. I love when you teach this type of class, you are a pro of pros. Superb, thank you so much for your lovely comment.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Judy - I will pass this on, this is not my business or website so the technical side is not my domain, but I will pass this on so management are aware of what the customer base is asking for.
Also I am happy to write my thoughts directly to whom is in charge of the videos and shooting. Let me know if that is an option.
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin