Class 2654

Watch this Class
Patricia P
1 person likes this.
love your class!!! Thanks Paty
1 person likes this.
LOVED this class x
1 person likes this.
This is one of my favorites! Love the jump board classes- need more of them.
1 person likes this.
Great and challenging class. Thank you. :)
1 person likes this.
Love this class more and more each time I do it! Great ab work at the beginning! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Wow. You kicked my ass today. Thank you 😊😊
Taghrid K
Thank you for a fabulous class Tracy, I always love and enjoy your classes. I love the abdominals, standing work, the barre, the stretches and your great cues which are greatly appreciated. I tried the bridges with my tall clients and they had difficulty so I used the platform extender for the pelvic tilts and rollover and corkscrew but for the bridges the carriage moves and separates a little so a bit tricky but still it was good. It's my reformer dimensions as well, so also when I had the strap over the thigh, I didn't seem to have a good range so I played with the settings and the strap length to improve, I still need to find out a way to get it right. I have a Stott Reformer.

A million thanks again, wishing you well
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tracey💜really loved the standing work on the reformer-reminds me of paddle boarding - quite challenging
1 person likes this.
I am only worried i may not be able to teach the reverse supine positioning in my group class. For taller clients they may find it difficult to position themselves or might be awkward for their body. Any tips how it can be modified?
Amazing class as always, thanks Tracey!
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin