Active Prenatal Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2698

Active Prenatal Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 2698

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
I am always thrilled to see your videos! Your creativity is so uniquely expressed in all of your pilates classes. Your material is a great source for many of my clients and students alike. Much happiness to you and your new bundle of joy! that will definitely bring many blessings into your life!!
Thanks Courtney. You are amazing!
1 person likes this.
This was great! Very helpful for my personal workout as well as my work with expectant mommies! Congrats on your little baby!
1 person likes this.
I agree with everybody: Courtney, you are amazing. Congratulations to your baby! I hope all is well.
1 person likes this.
Courtney Miller, congratulations! You are looking beautiful. amazing class.
1 person likes this.
I felt amazing during and after this class Courtney thank you!
Theresa L
1 person likes this.
Great class as always! Thanks Courtney. You look amazing! Enjoy the little baby and keep us posted.
Especially enjoyed the straddle squat arm work - with heel lifts...! Awesome.
4 people like this.
Courtney, since joining pilatesanytime.com I have faithfully followed your postings! I get so excited when I see a new class from you! I can't believe this message might even be read by you!! Ahhh you are such an inspiration. Thank you so much for being an amazing role model to so many!! Pilates is transformative. Your practice shines with positive energy!! All of your classes are done with so much intention, humble confidence and just a bright positive light!! Thank you kindly for all you do for the world of Pilates!
1 person likes this.
Any chance you could do another prenatal mat?
1 person likes this.
As always creative and challenging
Im not pregnant and i was sweating haha balance has always been a challenge for me with bad hips
Thankyou and congrats on thebaby
Cya soon :)
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin