Courtney Miller
Class 2699

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Powerful and Beautiful! Congratulations!!💚
Carole F
1 person likes this.

Carole
Thank you Courtney Miller . This was an excellent class. As usual for all your classes, it was very motivating except I am not pregnant (kids are about your age:) I use a Stott reformer and curious if the blue is equivalent to your yellow.
Courtney Miller
Hello Carole ! Thank you for watching my Prenatal video. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed it! The Balanced Body yellow spring is a 1/4 spring. I hope that helps! Xx
Simply beautiful!!
Mary A
you are sooo good!!sooo creative!!!congratulations!!
I have loved this workout through my third trimester! I'm currently 33 weeks and have really appreciated all of Courtney's prenatal series. They have kept me active and engaging my core safely.
I enjoy each and every workout Courtney Miller creates. I love your creative flows, clear cues, contagious smile and uplifting energy. Thank your Courtney
Thank you Courtney Miller creative beautiful work with the box, even when not pregnant. Great ideas for modifications with older clients and for those who need to stay upright. 💜
Thanks Courtney Miller . I'm nor pregnant, but still found this class really great. Especially the front rowing single strap series. I felt muscles in my back i've not noticed before. Adding this to my favourites to try a couple of times more.
This is SO good for anyone looking to improve posture. I have been doing the front rowing series at the end of my other favorite workouts to help me combat my rounded shoulders that I have (after having 3 kids in 5 years)....it is helping SO much. Than you!
31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin