Elastic Mat<br>John Garey<br>Class 2769

Elastic Mat
John Garey
Class 2769

Watch this Class
18 people like this.
Can't wait to try this class; more STOTT please! ;)
7 people like this.
I absolutely LOVE all of your classes. Your workouts are creative and challenging, and you always make it fun! I always work up a sweat! Thank you!
5 people like this.
Love this class. Beautiful modifications! I feel inspired. And I absolutely love you explained the purpose of every exercise. Besides, great smile you give me. Thank you!
7 people like this.
I am a stott pilates matwork instructor here in italy, and what i love about stott pilates is that everything has got a purpose, a reason why, and the incredible amount of knowledge they give us doing courses and workshops....together with the fact that everything has got to go along with smiles, if u want it to work....love this class , indeed.
2 people like this.
yes! it stops at about 18:00
Loved the class though. Thanks for your energy and fun, John!
Lori
3 people like this.
Love that John Garey is on Pilastes Anytime. Great workout!
Love this class, strong, funny and creative indeed!!!! My muscles thank you ;)
2 people like this.
Fresh and inspiring. Lovely pace and brilliant comprehensive teaching as always. Thank you again John!
2 people like this.
I certainly feel everything. Strong, flexible, balanced and more. Love all your classes.
5 people like this.
John Gary you ROCK ! Always loved your workouts when I started out first as as a STOTT. Instructor and still do !! I Love your style, delivery and the purpose and functionality of all your workouts . You are one of the great teachers who continue to inspire . Flavours of your "athletic conditioning with the fitness circle workouts" here which I love and use a lot . . It's a privilege to see you on Pilates Anytime again and I'll be bringing some of this great workout to my classes today . More please . ??????
1-10 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin