Fine Tuning Connections<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 2753

Fine Tuning Connections
Karen Sanzo
Class 2753

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Karen I so enjoy all of the work that you have done on PA! Your words and tactile cuing are so easily understood and remembered for me. I work with many different clients that have benefited from your many presentations here on PA. Thank you and love the work you did with your children! Look forward to more from you!
4 people like this.
Clear uncomplicated positive cueing giving a great movement experience for the athlete... loved this Karen thankyou 😀
3 people like this.
Karen - thanks so much for your amazing work on PA. I learn something every time you present.
6 people like this.
Thank you so much for using the "real client", it helps teach so many real cues that we need to use. So very different than when we teach the pilates instructors that know what to do. I appreciate you bringing in your family!
3 people like this.
Very much love all your classes and today giving us the aspect of connecting with the athletic, male client with such clear cues. Thank you.
Lori
1 person likes this.
Another awesome one from Karen! Thank you!
Love the bilateral work, Karen, especially the "lazy glute" exercise.
1 person likes this.
Love this, there is a lot of good stuff here. I find the more I teach the more I become you. I've even adopted the term "rib package" lol love you!!
Karen Sanzo
Brenda!!! You're too funny. Thanks for commenting!!
Carolan A
2 people like this.
great instruction..i loved the spirit of your son..xo
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin