Kristi's Personal Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 2963

Kristi's Personal Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 2963

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Thank you, Kristie for this gift you shared with us. I really feel better. I loved especially the Spine Stretch and the Saw.
3 people like this.
Aaawwwww, miss you! Thank you! Love the class!!
1 person likes this.
That felt so good! You seem like you're really coming back from your injury! You do such a great job of teaching you should never be nervous. However, I understand those nerves. And, I'm wearing the exact same colors today as you are in the video. Fun.
loved it too. very personal. thanks so much.
1 person likes this.
I really felt that workout deeply. I enjoyed the personal explanations of how your body was feeling as you went through your routine as it gave me better connection to my own workout. Thanks for sharing.
Pascale Perez
Thank you Kristi
1 person likes this.
Loved the honesty and doing what felt right for your body. I didn't want to workout tonight but feel so much better having done the class.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi for acknowledging that the body's wisdom doesn't always stay within the lines and it's important to listen to it.
Kristi you are a wonderful teacher of this amazing movement we all love so much ! So glad you are doing well and back teaching:)
Tuuli V
3 people like this.
You listening your body reminded me to listen to mine. I also got lot's of new ques to feel my lines in motion. You were very honest to yourself and it is very inspiring. Thank You .
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin