Kristi's Personal Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 2963

Kristi's Personal Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 2963

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristie. Yesterday I had to be sitting down for a long time and today I just felt so stiff... till now! I feel much better and with more energy. So thank you!
Thank you Brian, it was really good to be back in front of the camera after time away. I'm starting to find that paying attention to my issues and my voice tends to be a good thing in the end no matter how resistant I am at first. I intend to keep practicing! Thanks for this feedback!
1 person likes this.
Enjoyable class. Just the right number of repetitions for me. Bit of a problem with sound quality at times: not sure why.
1 person likes this.
Loved the space between exercises and stretching. Extremities are longer now:). First class in a while and feel great!!
1 person likes this.
Alison ~ I'm sorry you had trouble with the sound. Usually this is due to a weak internet connection. I recommend trying a lower video quality. If you continue to have trouble after trying this, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Thank you so much!!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi, for that inspiring workout. It made me feel good that you allowed your body some "weaknesses" and just listened to what you needed. Will use this idea for my next classes for sure!
1 person likes this.
That was a master class in listening to one's own body. I have learned so much through that and you have inspired me. Thank you so much.
Carina H
1 person likes this.
So many gems of wisdom in this class. A very inspiring Pilates practice to take "off the mat". Thank you so much Kristi for sharing this with us.
1 person likes this.
I feel so much better! It was nice to just mentally and physically just move within my own body without overthinking if I was doing it exactly right!
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin