Mat for Shoulder Mobility<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3070

Mat for Shoulder Mobility
Amy Havens
Class 3070

Watch this Class
Midori M I would not suggest this class for someone with a rotator cuff tear and who cannot raise the arm above the head with a straight are -- yet.  But I have had slight rotator cuff tear issues and this is the type of movement that I knew I wanted to get back to.  Progress slowly please!
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, this sequence is fabulous for my neck and shoulders. I love it and have had some great success teaching it to a client of mine. Thanks so much!
1 person likes this.
My shoulders are wonky and I have hyper mobility, with my right shoulder almost popping out during a lot of Pilates movements.  For instance, I can’t extend my arms over my head while on the foam roller without my shoulder popping.  Any other classes you suggest to strengthen my shoulders? 
1 person likes this.
Hi Kat T, I recommend trying these classes: #2826 Mat workout, #3975 Standing Upper Body Workout, and #2673 Wall Workout. Please feel free to email us at Support@pilatesanytime.com for more recommendations!
Elizabeth D
1 person likes this.
Hello. I just started Pilates Anytime and you are quickly becoming my go to. I had breast cancer 4 years ago and my post surgery right shoulder is still struggling with mobility and strength. This class was amazing and so insightful. I was able to dissect more closely the cause and start seeing what would be key to a return to more mobility. Thank you!
Hello Elizabeth D welcome to Pilates Anytime!  I'm so happy you're here and that you found this class.  I can imagine your post surgery tightness is still something you're working through.  Let us know how else we might be able to help you with suggesting other classes etc.  
Felt so much opening in the upper back- thank you!! I will continue to practice that part with the roller!
So what I love about PA is that it's my own personal reference library for rehabbing - not just daily pilates. I recently had a pickleball injury (don't laugh!) to my rotator cuff. After a day of rest and ice, I had a brainstorm! Why not come to my daily relief site (PA) and look to see if there's any shoulder rehab sessions!!?  I had noticed other classes in my performer exploration that deal with injured backs, so maybe I would get lucky. And lucky I did! Taking this short session was just what  I needed to test the strength of my shoulder before coming back in to pilates. The outcome was great and I'm so glad I thought to check here to see if there was something that could help me regain movement into my shoulder. Thanks Amy!
Summerlynn
Oh that felt great! Def going to add this in to my weekly classes
Liya O
So great for me, thank you a lot !
121-130 of 131

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin