Reset your Body<br>Myriam Kane<br>Class 3289

Reset your Body
Myriam Kane
Class 3289

Watch this Class
Lori
4 people like this.
Amazing! I am shaking like a leaf. Thanks so much for these workouts, very helpful to me. I discovered lots of problems in my feet and legs within the past year that I'm working to correct with the help of the wealth of information from you and other fantastic teachers on this site. I hope you all realize what a blessing you all are. Thank you.
Myriam Kane
Lori...that’s what this is all about...each of us lifting each other up with what we can share!!! Thank You for your feedback and Blessings to you!
1 person likes this.
Its in my favourites straight away!! I have also been on a long body journey regarding hips & achilles and been working in a similar way - this just reinforces some of my new found movements! Thank you
1 person likes this.
I loved your video Myriam, I know of several ladies that would benefit greatly from these moves, fantastic stuff thank you.
Myriam Kane
You are so welcome, Sam...good to hear!
Myriam Kane
Thank you, Olivia...this primal/Pilates/use-it-or-lose-it/re claim movement has been such a joy to share so please do keep sharing! :)
1 person likes this.
Beautiful session - a great reminder of the power of simple moves done with control and awareness. xx
1 person likes this.
This was lovely. Just in time for my hike tomorrow 👍 thank you ☺️
Myriam Kane
Happy to hear you enjoyed the simplicity, Sarah...sometimes that is just what the brain needs, too! Happy New Year!
Myriam Kane
Yay, Heather ...and I hope you had an awesome hike!!! Happy New Year!
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin