Day 10: Harmony<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3281

Day 10: Harmony
Meredith Rogers
Class 3281

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I‘m sooooo happy!!! Thanks meredith!!!
6 people like this.
This class is awesome. I love the depth of the movements, without too much complication, I love the slowness of the class. You can really concentrate on each movement. I also loved the end where’d you can create tension in your muscles and then release that and make it soft.
I feel wonderful in my body. Thanks Meredith!
3 people like this.
Another great class refocusing me through my holiday - thank you xxx
Thanks you for sharing your feedback and sharing the love of movement with me!
3 people like this.
This is such a lovely way to end the challenge. I have so enjoyed the variety that still had a clear thread running through each of the 10 days. I have marked some of the classes as favourites and will also return to the more challenging 2/3 classes (I have never executed a perfect press-up and at 56 I am not sure I ever will ...). Thank you, Meredith Rogers and your team for this opportunity. It is also lovely to see the ocean as I shiver here in the grey of a Shanghai winter.
Thank you ALL!
Vanessa has the right idea...we can return again and again to our favorites.
2 people like this.
Meredith,
Thank you for such an inspiring challenge! I’ve enjoyed each and every class.
So many beautiful sequences ~ I look forward to sharing them with my clients!
3 people like this.
Thanks, Meredith. I really enjoyed the clear, straightforward and personable way you wove your talk and our movement together. I will do the sequence again and look forward to additional challenges from you and others.
4 people like this.
Thank you so much for this amazing challenge, Meredith! What a brilliant way to start 2018 and to celebrate my 50th birthday! Loved every minute and I will be returning many times for myself and to use some of your fun and challenging exercises for my students. I really appreciate all the time, energy and love you and the team put in to bring this to us all. (And yes, I have lots of favourite exercises too!!) 😊
2 people like this.
Thank you so much Meri! I’m so grateful for this challenge and for you and your awesome teaching- I will be coming back to each one! Xoxo.
1-10 of 199

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin