Buns and Guns Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3974

Buns and Guns Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3974

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Another great class! The clam-series was just what I needed!
Glad you enjoyed this Dana M !
1 person likes this.
I’ve been away from Pilates for awhile since I broke my foot and then had ankle surgery. This was the first intense class I have done since finishing PT. It was so hard, but so wonderful. Thanks for this FANTASTIC and challenging class, Amy!
1 person likes this.
Great class!  I love getting a great workout while also feeling calm.  Thank you.
So happy you enjoyed this class Stacey S and so happy you're back at your Pilates practice after having a broken foot.  And thank you too Heidi P for taking the time to leave a comment!  So happy you both enjoyed this workout with my friend Andy and I!!
1 person likes this.
Going back through all my favorites or watched videos and found this one today. Such a great find. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you, Amy! 
1 person likes this.
Aw thank you so much Lori M !!!  I love working out with my friend Andy.  This was a fun class to put together and at the end, he said..."you could have done more work for the Guns!"  Ha!!  Says the man who can lift a lot of weight, probably press me over his head!  Glad you enjoyed it!!
1 person likes this.
Great class Amy thank you!
Christine S
1 person likes this.
Consistently brilliant as usual Amy. Thanks for another great workout xx
1 person likes this.
I’ve come back to this workout several times now, and I feel just as good each time - thank you!! 
51-60 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin