Strength Building Mat<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 4028

Strength Building Mat
Monica Wilson
Class 4028

Watch this Class
Gricelly V
1 person likes this.
Great class.  Challenging but doable.  Thanks!
Dolly N
1 person likes this.
Good class👌
1 person likes this.
Well done, Lindsay, two classes in a row! I was knocked out after just one. Lucky us, drill instructor Monica ;o) was always at our sides to get the best out of us. Thanks to both of you!
1 person likes this.
Amazing class--I did the magic circle one first and then this one (but the next day, not back to back like Lindsay...I don't know how you did that!) I was sore for two days--this was really hard work. Made me really think about my form and which muscles I was engaging. Thanks so much.
1 person likes this.
uauuu!!! Perfect! Both the instructor and the student's execution with her conditioning. Very great!
1 person likes this.
Love classes like these from Monica that provide a challenging whole body workout at a perfect pace. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic! Thank you!
Rachel D
1 person likes this.
I adored the Arabesque Push Up :)  I can't wait to try it myself.  This was a great class for observation for my training.  I love your cues.  Thanks!
Medea
1 person likes this.
Great follow up! Doing the magic circle class first really did follow through and I was able to find different muscles working. Thanks!
Laura Maria
1 person likes this.
Thanks to your cueing I finally got my hamstrings and glutes to work for me on the series of 5! :)
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin