Full-Body Tower<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 4033

Full-Body Tower
Delia Buckmaster
Class 4033

Watch this Class
Awesome! I loved the a series with the push thru bar as a teaching tool! Also I liked the hip work standing and I’ve never planked like that with the strap around my leg! Always love to learn something new - what moves do you suggest to do if everytime I squat I feel my right sitz bone flicking around in the joint? It highlighted my imbalances which is good! 
You are fantastic!! Thank you for this amazing class
I love the focus on spine neutral as well as spinal flexion, and hip extension as well as flexion.  It’s a better balance, getting the glutes to work, not just the abdominals. Evening it out, helps to get rid of the posterior hip syndrome pain. I love the squat and lunge variations. They are very helpful. I also really liked the way you taught the round back squat with only a small knee bend - a mini squat. 
Kelly L
Wow amazing Tower workout with pushthru bar.   Have not mastered the boomerang/jacknife section ... future goals!
Gamze D
I really enjoyed the class the combination of mat exercise and the flow was really great.
Gracie H
Lovely class with great cueing and beautiful movement! 
Loved this. Thank you. First one I’ve found as a newbie to Tower where I knew what I was doing, and challenging at the same time xxx
51-57 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin