Let's Roll<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4159

Let's Roll
Amy Havens
Class 4159

Watch this Class
Thank you so much Etaine C !!  This has brought a wonderful smile to my face today!
1 person likes this.
Amy, loved this class. I love the way you mention we can't be perfectly balanced and wobbling is ok. Your enjoyment of teaching comes across very much throughout the class. I found myself smiling......a lot!!!!! Take care  and thank you 
Thank you so much Sharon C !  Glad you "see me" during these classes..!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you 🙏🏻🇩🇰
Dorthe V you're very welcome!
Julie C
1 person likes this.
Oh my goodness, I totally loved this, I am really enjoying catching up on your classes old and new and have found your ques and dialog is so clear and easy to understand, which really helps me, I started with Pilates anytime back at start of lockdown and now UK back in lockdown I'm finding your classes are so wonderful. Thankyou so much I'm building a playlist so I have different areas to work on but have to say I do enjoy the roller for a change. You are doing a fantastic job. Julie x
1 person likes this.
really enjoyed that class...but I do love my roller.  I've not balanced on it as much as that, so thank you for those moves.  Hip flexors are very grateful for the ending! Might stay like that a tad longer...
Trisha J
1 person likes this.

Amy, I'm really enjoying the recordings of your  live classes as well as the older ones while in lockdown. You're helping me keep moving, deal release tight muscles and destress.   Love your cueing and  your supportive comments!
1 person likes this.
felt so good thanks Amy!
Lisa P Trisha J Monica W Julie C thank you!!  it makes me feel so good knowing that these classes -- and past classes that you're now watching -- are providing you with quality time on your mat and deep connection to yourself.  Thank you for being part of my student audience!
31-40 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin