Reformer on the Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4233

Reformer on the Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 4233

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you for another great class. Really enjoyed this take on a reformer work out!
1 person likes this.
Love the class Kirsty, especially the Buddha sitting in your garden x
1 person likes this.
I have never tried reformer; so I loved to experienced some exercises with this class as it is on reformer; thank you so much Kristi...
1 person likes this.
Thanks for sharing your home and practice with us. I’m sorry about the spiders but so glad we got to work out in the sunlight as it’s really motivating (from not always sunny Ireland) thanks! 
Iga
Iga
1 person likes this.
Loved this class, my back needed it - thank you Kristi!
So jealous of you sunshine, been pouring 3 days in a row here in London!  
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Kristi! That was such a beautiful class. I loved it. 
1 person likes this.
Loved this class Kristi! Thank you x
Nisha you have good eyes! The laughing Buddha is a recent addition to my garden! Gary my back popped too (and usually does in the best of ways during this rendition of Mermaid. Thanks for showing up Connie! Translating the Reformer on the Mat makes for a tough and honest workout for sure!
Iga and Kerry I promise you this was one of the first sunny mornings we had in my area in a couple of weeks. It was energizing for me too! I'm glad I could share it with you! 
Brad R
1 person likes this.
loving your mat classes. you are explaining exercises i have been doing for a while now in a way that i feel like i am finally understanding what my body should be doing. :)
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin