Releasing Lower Body<br>James Crader<br>Class 4462

Releasing Lower Body
James Crader
Class 4462

Watch this Class
Katie W Thanks!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again ... I hope my legacy is "wide sit bones!" HaHa!
Lina S I appreciate you being open and curious enough to try this class! Thank you! Glad you found some insightful gems within it to take with you. 
1 person likes this.
james is passionate and caring and allowing self exploration what a breath of fresh air. thank you
Mary G I truly appreciate your kind words!
1 person likes this.
Pubic bone!
Amazing class!!! Thank you very much James!!!
Barbara L The pubic bone is truly a good point of interest. HA!
1 person likes this.
That was fascinating.  James gives you permission to do things with the muscles that you're busy controlling in other classes.  He supports you in finding feeling first: where you want to end up; what you want to accomplish.  And gives you new ways of coaxing thought and movement together.
1 person likes this.
I had experienced the hip tremor before incidentally.  I thought it was a sign of weakness and had always muscled through it or dropped to a different position immediately.  But once I knew it was a goal, I enjoyed discovering this point of tremor.  Will practice again for sure.
Rina S
1 person likes this.
You "can't thank us enough"! Well, I certainly can't thank you enough. Widening my sit bones has taken me to new places.
Allison O Thank you!! Yes, when you first experience a therapeutic tremor it feels ... alarming. I've even taken a workshops before where they try to convince students that the tremor is weakness and to be avoided at all cost. I'm so glad you've found a new relationship with it ... and yourself. I appreciate your sharing!
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin